Next Pool Session - Monday, February 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chris,
Don't worry about a tank, I can bring an extra one for ya.

golfcart:
Hi Renee,
I am new to the diving scene and Miss Jenny informed me of your gig Monday night and I would love to attend. I just got certified a week ago and would like to do a little more practicing with my new equipment. Did not know about your shop prior to buying my equipment but I still need some things. I would imagine you have a tank of air I can rent? look forward to meeting you Monday. Am also interested in finding people to buddy with for some reef dives in the upcoming weeks. Happy Friday and hope you have an awesome weekend!

Take care,
Chris

You have a great weekend as well! We will see you on Monday.
BTW - I am not affiliated with Divers Unlimited but they have a great shop and pool.

I can't make it tonight. Instead, the far reaches of science projects will be plumbed making a pound cake into a cell for science class. JellyBellys make plausible stand-ins for mitochrondria by the way. If Albert Einstein's brain wasn't sitting in two mason jars in Kansas, he'd be rolling over in his grave over this one.

hmmm. interesting. have fun.

Tom Winters:
I can't make it tonight. Instead, the far reaches of science projects will be plumbed making a pound cake into a cell for science class. JellyBellys make plausible stand-ins for mitochrondria by the way. If Albert Einstein's brain wasn't sitting in two mason jars in Kansas, he'd be rolling over in his grave over this one.

Sure Sure! Blame it on science projects this time and Albert Einstein! Last month it was math! Next month it will be ..... hmmmmm .... Emily Dickerson? Jane Eyre? Nouns, pronouns and adjectives! - figure it will time for an English excuse.

Thanks Renee for setting this up. The water was NOT cold, and it was nice working on skills in the confines of a pool. When is the next one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom