Next Future Crowdfunding Scuba Scam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn't call it a scam until it hits kickstarter (has it already?): extracting oxygen from water has not been a problem for quite some time. It's the amount and the pressure that are a little problematic.

I wouldn't call it a scam until it hits kickstarter (has it already?): extracting oxygen from water has not been a problem for quite some time. It's the amount and the pressure that are a little problematic.
All the other scams started with a bunch of websites sharing a fake video. Give it a year and the creator will be asking for crowdfunding donations...

Artificial Gills To Breathe Underwater: A Million Dollar Scam? | GearJunkie

Yeah, the video has "partial breathing" and "concept", but "before it hits the market" is a bit of an alarm bell.

I was saving for my CCR, but now I don't have to!
Thanks!
Is that because you’ll make so much money selling this on Kickstarter that you won’t need to save for the CCR ?

Back in the IT bubble days phase 2 was known as "miracle happens here"

Back in the IT bubble days phase 2 was known as "miracle happens here"
My first job :) and now I am still blowing bubbles ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom