Next Future Crowdfunding Scuba Scam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, because not being able to breath underwater is the reason a flooded city won't be inhabitable...... Bet they make millions.

The amount of water that will be needed to pass through that gill all the time to provide enough oxygen (and that is assuming that it actually succeeds in doing that) is too much for any one to be able to generate, no one could swim or dive fast enough for that to happen.

Also the city being flooded isn't the only problem... or are they planning to start living under water now?

Back in the IT bubble days phase 2 was known as "miracle happens here"

Back it the day "I" was the Miracle Happens Here. The problem was that I was someone else's miracle with great promises, and they sold out from under me. Caca Pasa!

Cheers -

All new ideas is well forgotten oldones...
US3333583A - Artificial gill - Google Patents
Bruce R. Bodell
Artificial gill
US3333583-drawings-page-1.png

Wireless scuba is much more interesting! :)

All new ideas is well forgotten oldones...
US3333583A - Artificial gill - Google Patents
Bruce R. Bodell
Artificial gill
View attachment 498575

Wireless scuba is much more interesting! :)
I`d found interview of another inverntor - Alon Bodner
it is in Russian language, but main idea - it is impossible to made small and size suitable apparatus for individual use.
One man require BIG ammount of water for breathing by air, extracted from this water.
P.S. oxygen you can take, but where do you will put CO2? :) in the Bodner idea he plans to use Sodalime (or equivalent)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom