Newly OW and Nitrox certified couple!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smokin3000gt

Registered
Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I finally just finished the OW dives this weekend and they went great. We've got the gear we need, now we just have to put it to good use. So far we're planning trips mid Jan, Feb, and April. Can't wait! I have to give a shout out to Dean's Dive Center in Fort Myers. Brent the owner really goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is taken care of and talks to you about whats in your best interest. Not his shop's. I know some small business owners in the area that could take a page from his book. Charles K. was our instructor and we can't say enough good things and look forward to continuing our education with him. You can tell he teaches because he has a passion for what he does and not just going through the motions. Hopefully we have a chance to run into some of you all on one of our trips to the Keys or East coast Fl!

Safe diving!

-smokin aka Terry

scuba.jpg

Welcome to the addiction, and to :sblogo:! You will find plenty of moral support here . . .

Glad to hear that you've taken the plunge and nitrox to boot.

Good job on all accounts!

Nice pic., you look like divers!

Congrats- I was just in Sanibel last weekend (family lives there). When you get a desire for some different diving, try out the Megalodon Tooth diving up in Venice. Good group of people, and fun to dive with.

Terry

Congratulations and welcome! Nice to hear good things about your shop. Dive lots, keep training and be safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom