Newly Certified OW - Looking for a Dive Buddy! (Boston Area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reagansrhetoric

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All!

Got my OW cert a couple weeks ago and have been slowly cobbling together gear (after plunging in the forums of course). I've been in the area about a year and and haven't really met too many people who dive. Any locals want to let a new guy tag along? I'm going to try and get on as many charters I can (those get pricey though) but would like to try out some shore dives.

Shoot me a message if you want to link up!

howdy and welcome from south Florida ......

I know Rye, NH isn't all that close (depending which side of Boston you're on), but the LDS up there does free Saturday morning shore dives with a cookout afterwards. Great fun, good people. I try to make it to as many as I can

I know Rye, NH isn't all that close (depending which side of Boston you're on), but the LDS up there does free Saturday morning shore dives with a cookout afterwards. Great fun, good people. I try to make it to as many as I can
That sounds like something I'd definitely be interested in! I live in Medford, Rye is only about an hour away.
I am looking for a good shore dive to test out the new gear I've acquired.. Good meaning pretty protected and easy to access..

Give Atlantic Aquasport a call. Usually head to Nubble or Fort Stark. Nice dives, fairly protected, and entry/exits are pretty decent

Back
Top Bottom