Newbie scuba...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vicko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
[-]I am still afraid of water but enjoy diving. Hope to get better with my diving skills on this forum[/-]

Now that people not working here have left my laptop alone.

Hi, im Vicko from Croatia. To be more specific Komiža on the island of Vis.

I have been freediving since I knew how to swim, and this year I worked at a new dive center, and it opened a whole new world from me.
I have done a Cmas P1 course when I was 12, and dived sporadicly since then. This year I did my IANTD AOWD, and am in the process of geting my SDI Rescue diver.

I have lots of questions, and from all the lurking I did I think that this is the best place to ask them.

P.S
And I apologize for my English, there will probably be a few spelling misakes that will make some people crazy.

Last edited:
Welcome to ScubaBoard - hopefully you'll join in the conversation!

Ray

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Welcome aboard! Good to have you. Don't worry about the spelling, I am sure most here only speak one language. You should post some pics from your dives in Croatia.

Welcome to SB Vicko! Good luck with the rescue diver class, it's a fun one!

Back
Top Bottom