newbie here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuberman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello people,

Stumbled on this site quite by accident when I heard it mentioned somewhere else..

Looks like a great place and would like to hang around..

I am PADI Rescue Certified but its been about 12 months since my last breath of compressed air. With the Singapore/ Malaysia season closed. I may have to wait until next year to get some action.

Anyone here from Singapore ?

Cheers all.

Hey there,

welcome welcome!!!

great to hear from a fellow countryman......and yes,this is a great site with lots of friendly ppl and lots to learn.....

It really sucks that the season is closed man.....got to head down to Thailand i guess.......

Have lots of fun here!!!

:wavey:

Hi Scuberman,
Welcome. The board is great. It's addictive so watch out. I'm spending waaaaay too much time reading and posting on here. It's a great souce of information though.

Hello Scuberman,

Welcome on board! You don't have to wait till next year to breathe through the reg. Like TigerShark said, it's Andaman season here. Have you ever dive the Andaman Sea? About an hour flying from Shangi airport to Phuket, you can choose to dive North Andaman (Similan Archipelago), South Andaman (Tarutao, Hindang and Hin Muang) or other dive sites around Phuket and Krabi (Phi Phi Island).

Here's a picture to welcome you. My friend took it last month at Hin Dang (Red Rock) with his Olympus 4040Z. What a vivid colour it is! Hope you like it :wink:

Hey Juv,

how ya doing man?

Really nice and tempting pic you got there.....

May i know how long is the journey to Hin Dang and Hin Muang if i were to depart from Ko Lanta?

:bonk:

Would appreciate any info man.......tks!!

You've definitely found the friendliest board on the net! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Ber :bunny:

Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York!:)

Welcome from suuny Florida but it looks loke its going to get cold.:cold:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom