Newbie Diver - Hello from Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HappyDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Fellow Divers!
I was recently opw certified in Playa Del Carmen and am very excited about diving. Love it so far! I'm a little bit of an environmentalist and I'd really like to help clean up the ocean, river ways and lakes too. Please let me know if you are organizers for such events and keep me on the hit list :) I'll try to make it out as often as possible on my measly salary.

Thanks! Hope to chat with Y'all soon!!!

:D

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Hello and welcome from Sunny England!!! Congrats on your cert and welcome to a whole new world.

Cant have too many tree huggers!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on your certification.

I don’t know what part of Canada you are from but in the Toronto area there a few dive shops and some clubs that have annual clean up days that they organize. I have yet to participate, but it is part of my new years resolution to take part this time around.

Heffey

Welcome to :sblogo: and :newyear:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Thank You for the tips! I'm out west in the middle of nowhere near the ocean (good ol' Edmonton) so I've just realized what an expensive hobby I've taken up to have to fly to get there everytime!

Another Happy New Year & Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom