Newbie cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric99

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to the site and just wanted to post an intro and send out a shout to Bev, Julian, Michelle and all the fine people at Watersports Toronto for introducing me to the sport, as well as Phil and Mark at Underseas in Big Pine Key for the spectacular guided tour of the beautiful Looe Key reef.

Looking forward to many more (and deeper) tropical dives and also some close to home (Toronto), if anyone wants to dive Tobermory or other spots.

Eric

welcome aboard!

Welcome to the board.. you'll find everything you wanted (and didn't know could be done) about diving!

-Me

Welcome, Eric,

You'll have a good time here. I love to check in and see what's goin' on the board--and find out how much I still have to learn!

Enjoy!

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don
:sly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom