Trip Report Trip Report: Ramon's & Ambergris Caye Jan 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then you miss out on all the great food in town!
Not at all! I just have one more convenience that makes the trip that much better.

Stayed at Ramones multiple times over the years. Enjoyed the rooms and location, but always dove with Reef Adventures about a 1/4 mile (best guess) walk to the north. Picked us up at Ramones and dropped us off at Ramones. Smaller boat, fewer divers. More my thing...

Stayed at Ramones multiple times over the years. Enjoyed the rooms and location, but always dove with Reef Adventures about a 1/4 mile (best guess) walk to the north. Picked us up at Ramones and dropped us off at Ramones. Smaller boat, fewer divers. More my thing...
Ched!

We dove from Ramon's to Turneffe Atoll we had our private DM 3 dives all great and safety assured
we also dived from Scuba School And Family Dive Center small center nice service, outer reef two days 4 divers, private DM of course

Similarly, if you do the two morning dives, and then want to do the afternoon dive, the Ramon's restaurant is not fast enough to provide you with lunch before the afternoon dive.
We were there about a year before you. We did three dives a day many days and I don't remember an issue like this. I suspect that means we put in our lunch order at breakfast. Did you try that? It works in a lot of places and they will start cooking as soon as they see the boats coming in. Or maybe it wasn't an issue because the place was 2/3 empty.

We didn't do any of the far away sites, so I can't speak to that, but some places will let you put in an order for breakfast the night before or just put out continental for you.

We were there about a year before you. We did three dives a day many days and I don't remember an issue like this. I suspect that means we put in our lunch order at breakfast. Did you try that? It works in a lot of places and they will start cooking as soon as they see the boats coming in. Or maybe it wasn't an issue because the place was 2/3 empty.

We didn't do any of the far away sites, so I can't speak to that, but some places will let you put in an order for breakfast the night before or just put out continental for you.

The long day trips that I've been on, provided a breakfast of sorts; yummy baked goods, cheeses and fruits. Juice, coffee

Because I always had a kitchenette, I'd have a hard boiled egg too before leaving my room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom