Newb Diver / GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPG3K

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Everyone!

I figured I would go ahead and register since I've been reading over my friends shoulder for a few weeks now, and driving him nuts.

I just finished my confined water dives on Sunday of last week (5/19/08) and I will be headed to a dive shop in Destin, FL to finish my check out dives during the second weekend in June. I am really excited, the second days dives, I think, we will be going to some wreck off the coast there, which is basically the whole reason I got into Diving, for the wrecks.

A little about me:

- I love reptiles, I have 4 currently, three Leopard Geckos and a Bearded Dragon, they are one of my favorite hobbies.

- I love anything and everything remote control. Boats, Cars, Helicopters, Planes, and especially submarines! At one point I built my own from scratch, it was 4' long with working pump-able ballast tanks and functioning dive planes.

- I've been a Police Officer for about a year-ish, and am looking forward to doing some work, if they will let me, with the county I work in, once I get Rescue certified. I know thats a long way away, but I can still be excited about it, hehe!

Anyways, I'm off to the boards to bombard all of the veteran's with my surely idioticly stupid questions about check out dives and diving in general!

Bryan

SPG3K . . .

WELCOME !!!! To ScubaBoard !!!

We hope you will become a valued member here. We hope, also, that you will find ScubaBoard helpful and resourceful in your continuing career as a diver.

Once again, WELCOME ! ! !

the K

Welcome to ScubaBoard! This is a great resource for all things scuba. Good luck on your OW!

Welcome! To the board and to diving. Good luck on your check dives. It only gets better and better after that.
So, where are you in Ga.? I am from Savannah, though I live in Kuwait right now. We will be home for the summer in the middle of June for a month. We need a little home fix.
Anyway, welcome to everything, man.
Cheers,
Dee

Welcome to the 'Board, Bryan! Once you get certified, you need to make regular trips down to the Florida panhandle. Lots of great diving in the area. Let me know and we'll check out some of the local water holes.

Welcome to the board! Always good to have some more public safety around.

Welcome aBoard!

Back
Top Bottom