New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
Aye Carumbe. Yes you do need to get out more mate. Mind you at the rate my mate is going I will soon catch up to you...

In my defence, m'lud, most of them are dives during the IDC or AOW nav dives.... or training dives for some other courses like Rescue... saying that, I refuse point blank to teach OW there. Was there on Saturday doing a nav course, and there were probably 60 divers there, most OW...

I did hear a rumour about some "extensive" caves hanging around the 40 metre mark somewhere in the lake. I thought you were referring to these...

I think that's probably just rumour, to be honest. I've never seen anything at 40m apart from silt and a herd of flying pigs.

AndyNZ:
In my defence, m'lud, most of them are dives during the IDC or AOW nav dives.... or training dives for some other courses like Rescue... saying that, I refuse point blank to teach OW there. Was there on Saturday doing a nav course, and there were probably 60 divers there, most OW...
I hear you. While you were doing those dives in Lake Puke I was doing them in Wellington Harbour. Similar:D

almitywife:
AHHH the tropics... warm water... we go every year!

i think you 2 guys should have a SB NZ get together!

we had a aussie one on Friday night over a few "big bloke drafts" at the Outback :)
Did you miss the thread about "Diving in Auckland"? The SB NZ get together is happening on Sunday.

DiveDiva_Rach:
Hey Azza!
I made it!

Looks like there's a following from NZ aye!!

DiveDiva
Hey DD
You made it. Yes there is a following

I'mm following...... lol)

Back
Top Bottom