New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
well you are in NZ... those bell-bottoms and fluro tees you got will make a comeback one day also

Don't forget the short shorts, the singlet and gumboots. They've never been out of fashion....

El Orans:
How about January 2008? At least, that's our current plan...

I should still be around, but can't really commit to anything definite on that timescale! :wink:

Gumboots! i didnt think you guys ever took them off :D

ahhhh - you can tell that the cricket season will be starting in a few short months... the sledging is in training :D

El Orans:
How about January 2008? At least, that's our current plan...
Sounds good to me. I will have my boat by then so some great diving that is hard to get from commercial boats will be in order methinks

almitywife:
My wife does try to discourage me wearing them in the house...

AndyNZ:
I should still be around, but can't really commit to anything definite on that timescale! :wink:
It would be good to organise a Scubaboard New Zealand dive trip

almitywife:

Being a pom expatriated to NZ, I've never quite got the gumboot thing....

... though I've been here long enough now to own a pair of canterbury (short!) rugby shorts. i think the gumboots are only a matter of time. i think my better half will draw the line at velcro gloves, though.. :wink:

:shocked:

i was speaking to hubby about a NZ trip but the idea of cold water puts us off so we were thinking a return trip to Niue... we get to use NZ dollars there and there arent so many sheep :)

AndyNZ:
Definitely! Seeing as you're in Auckland now, we could always just pop over to Lake Pupuke..... :11:
Errr maybe....
Actually have just done a few dives in there the other week. I am doing my mates AOW and Nitrox for him and he wanted to do some of the dives in the lake to save on boat fees. I forgot how boring it is...

Back
Top Bottom