New York Bombings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:nono: Rage or any other emotion for that matter are completely incorrect in response to this situation. The correct method is to calmly, quietly and purposefully find out who was responsible for this in any way, shape, form or fashion. They must calmly be forced into one place on the face of this earth and then the full conventional force of the US military needs to be turned loose on them down to the last man, women and child (make no mistake these cowards will hide behind women and children) When the deed is done; calmly and quietly come home and go about business as usual--no fuss no muss no emotion.

Remember the road to Basra circa 1991? There's a lot of stuff the world didn't see but the message was clear to most of the world. It needs to be made crystal clear to any terrorist wannabe's.

I just came across this little quote and got a creepy chill down my spine

"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

Nostradamus

the beginning of the end would start with a country in the middle east along with your quote Lady Diver.

We're all concern about it at the island. Best wishes to all. Our heart is with all the people that from NY.

I've just heard that 200 firefighters and more than 78 police are missing and presumed dead.

I want to especially consider and remember those who saw the danger and went in anyway.

God bless them, God take them, God comfort the families of these heroes and heroines.

No words can express the sorrow felt at the loss the living who know these people must be feeling. All that can be done, is let them know they are all in our prayers.

And whatever it takes to punish those ba@#$%d's that did this should be done!

No act of terrorism should go unpunished.

Ben Lauden, Husein, should all be killed. That brand of patriotism is not acceptable to the world.

When I awoke this morning, I had gone to sleep with the TV on, and thought "what movie is this?" I have gone through the day and still can not believe such a loss of innocent live could happen..

As with you all I give my prayers to those in New York and Washington..

As for thoses who planned and supported the same should be hunted and .....

This is a totally disgusting attack by cowards! If we have to kill 10,000 Afghanistani's or anyone else to get at the terrorists they are harboring so be it.

syruss

Isn't that what the terrorists will say that they have done? Gone through 10,000 innocents to get to the people they hold responsible for their problem - the world leaders, both political and commercial?

And what if you are wrong? If 10,000 Afganistan people are killed, only to discover it was another group (I will not even speculate on the possibilities). Wouldn't that make all of the rest of the world as guilty as the people responsible for this attack?

Everyone is allowed an opinion - mine is that if one innocent life is lost as a result of a retaliation against this act of terror, then all of us share the guilt. So we should think and act with caution and compassion.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom