New Years Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
What would be the coolest way to spend new years.

any ideas, what would you do, were would you go

For me, I'd be at home in Nfld with the fam and friends. Since I can't do that, I'm going to Vietnam with coworkers for 5 days. I'll be drunk on a beach, dancing jigs and making toasts to the moon.

How about in Cozumel, having lobster or paella on the beach during your surface intervals?

Paco once bubbled...
How about in Cozumel, having lobster or paella on the beach during your surface intervals?

hey Paco that sounds great......If you're buyin/I'm tryin:wink:

as Paco mentioned. Not necessarily Coz but I would like to spend New Years Eve diving somewhere and at midnight do a night dive to bring in the New Year.

I think I read somewhere the the Nekton or some other liveaboard does this type of function. But I am thinking more along the lines of a beach dive.

What about places like New York, Vegas, Brazil, Cabo.

its all about the party on New Years.
you can dive the other 364 days

AquaTec once bubbled...
its all about the party on New Years.
you can dive the other 364 days
the GUE boys from 5thD will be diving Campbell River/Discovery Passage New Years eve.

Contingent upon me passing my Cave 1 class at the end of December, I will be diving in a N. Florida cave on New Year's eve & New Year's day.:)

Stacey

Back
Top Bottom