New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woohooo! Hey, whose Dave? :D

diver doh:
Okay, just for you Vickie...

I have made reservations for the 31st.

:D

YAAHOO !!!!
Er , don't I count Jeff??? :06:

Jeano Beano

P.S. I am SO GLAD you are coming too !!!
Is Anyone going to have an underwater camera for some pictures? (just curious)

jeandiver:
YAAHOO !!!!
Er , don't I count Jeff??? :06:

Jeano Beano

P.S. I am SO GLAD you are coming too !!!
Is Anyone going to have an underwater camera for some pictures? (just curious)

Yeah, u count too!

and I will have my camera:14:

diver doh:
Yeah, u count too!

and I will have my camera:14:

AWESOME !!!!

Da Beano

As some of you may have noticed I've not been here for some time. Brandon (8buck) just called me today asking if I was going. It's to short of notice, I wish I'd have checked the boards sooner:banghead:

Hope you all have a great time:D

Wildbill:xmas3:

Being very new to these boards I wish I had checked this out sooner. I would love to have been able to dive on NYE and get to meet some of you in person. I really enjoy reading your posts!! My bad for not exploring enough.
Hope to be able to meet all of you another time.

It's never to late people! It's all about making choices :D Do the right thing and come play with us :fruit: you certainly wont be sorry :laughing: well, not real sorry anyways..

Can't wait to hear the details on the trip! I have my dog for the next 2 weeks or so (my turn for custody). :) But I will keep my eyes open for the next get-together. And I've never been to Weeki Wachee either.

It is 6:20 pm and I'm sitting by the pool with Diver doh will my daughter Jessi freezes in the pool..... It is cool I have gotten Wi-Fi at the pool at Best Western across from Weeki Wachee Springs. Vickie is doing her thing at the Springs.... This is going to be so cool tonight. Diving into the New Year...... I wish you all could be here with us..., but you will all be in my mind at the clock strikes midnight.....

[c]:partytime...Happy New Year to all...:partytime[/c]

murphdivers286:
... Vickie is doing her thing at the Springs....
You mean she is over there with a razor giving que ball haircuts?

Happy New Year's, Conchs!!

Find Marta of Castaway tonight at the springs and tell her 'Bait' said Happy New Year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom