New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enough with the bitter cold! Warm, think warm. I hope we have 80 degrees, sunny, and a light breeze. The smell of jasmine and honeysuckle in the air would be nice too...

Enough with the bitter cold! Warm, think warm. I hope we have 80 degrees, sunny, and a light breeze. The smell of jasmine and honeysuckle in the air would be nice too...

:shakehead: Not gonna happen for ya you www :D

I might be there, I have to see what this lingering head cold is going to do. Hubby may come along if the weather isn't too nasty. I can try out my new boat coat!
Ber :lilbunny:

Gee, I'd settle for beer and hula-skirts...

Not that year.. It was Bruce...a few years back. We came up from the docks with me in the lead. When we got to the tables, I turned to rest my gear on the table and saw Bruce. He was completely white. My first thought was it looked as if someone threw a bunch of flour on him...but it was frost. Then the frost started to flake off as he got out of his gear. It was a day with bitter cold winds...much like today!!!

I can see Bruce as an Abominable Snowman!

weekend of diving planned for the Upper Keys so I don't think I will make it.
Yeah, I'll be in Key Largo too! Here's hoping that everyone has a fun New Years Dive and that they don't forget to take (and post) pictures!!!

I'll be on the plane headed for San Juan on Jan. 1. On January 3 we'll board the Celebrity Summit for a week stopping at some great dive sites. One of these years I might join you at Gilboa on Jan. 1 but for now I'm thinking warm - very warm. Summer is really not that far off - right? Hope you have good weather and a great time!!!

I'm about 50/50 if I'll be there or not. I'll be moving and not sure if I can fit the dive in. But I sure want to!!

:)

Looks like I won't be coming down. Have bronchitis and it won't go away.

Glad I didn't make any promises of muffins or cookies.

Looks like New Years will be me and the cats on the couch.

Happy New Year!!!

Looks like I won't make it. I'm coming to my senses after reading the weather report. :) I can't find a good reason to leave my family and drive two hours each way so I can freeze my you-know-what off diving stuff I've seen a hundred times. Have fun!

Looks like I won't make it. I'm coming to my senses after reading the weather report. :) I can't find a good reason to leave my family and drive two hours each way so I can freeze my you-know-what off diving stuff I've seen a hundred times. Have fun!

Com'on Andy, we'll freeze our butts off together then drink some hot coffee. I'm going to show my Palau video in the office for anybody who what's to take a SI to watch it. Diver camaraderie creates a lot of warmth. Also, remember that Mike is going to raffle off an uw scooter. Anyone who shows up is in the drawing. Well, if I don't see you there, I hope to see you at the Guinness event.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom