New Years Day dive ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't do the dive because I only have a wetsuit but I think Aaron and some others are planning to go to Cape Ann.

We (my club) are doing Cape Ann along with at least two other clubs.

Where on Cape Ann are you diving ? Where are you meeting up ??

Again, we are meeting at CAD at 1:30 P.M. and go to a shore dive site to be determined by weather (most likely Back Beach). We're going for food afterwards.

Hmmm... I'll see what I can do, this may be a go for me. Be nice to start the 1st day of the year off with a dive. I have to woek the night before, but should be able to make it there by 1:30PM

Dakota quad cab. I'll be wearing my Decapod Divers hat. Hope to see you there. I'm bringing my underwater video camera so the more subjects the better:)

Scott

Ok so what happened to the meet at CAD at 1:30PM for a dive thing ?? I arrive at CAD at 1:15PM, I wait until 1:45PM, no one shows, I leave.

I was sitting in my "Bright Red Dodge Dakota Quad cab" right in front of the video store (next to CAD) from 12:45-1:40 then I left too:bonk:

Vis was about 15'. Bottom temp was 41. No surge or waves. A great start to 2003. Not much marine life. We saw a few crabs and short lobsters. One of my buddies got a legal bug so she was happy. I was able to get some decent underwater video so I'm happy too:)

Back
Top Bottom