New Year’s resolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FM1520

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Mine is to log two dives (minimum) each month in 2011 with a goal of building experience and proficiency. Living in America’s Finest City (San Diego) makes this a pretty realistic goal - good weather, lots of beach access and inexpensive rentals.

I wish ScubaBoard had a 'like' button (like Facebook does).
Sounds like a worthy resolution.

My goals are, as a new cave diver, to get in a bunch of cave dives & really begin to learn & explore the systems, to continue to have many great Open Water classes to teach, continue to average 100- 120 dives/ yr (not bad for being landlocked in KY:eyebrow:) & maybe to begin to learn a little trimix.

My goals for 2011:

Get the boat out more.

Get up to Canada at least three times.

Finally do something effective about my fitness level.

Mine is to log two dives (minimum) each month in 2011 with a goal of building experience and proficiency. Living in America’s Finest City (San Diego) makes this a pretty realistic goal - good weather, lots of beach access and inexpensive rentals.

You should head on out to Coronado and dive with the SEALs. That would be more exciting than dolphins for sure.

My goals for 2011 are:

a) Loose 10Kg (same goal I had 365 days ago .... but I lost 0Kg :depressed: .... nor gained any :D)

b) Dive (for real) at least once a week :wink:

My goals for 2011 are two get at least to dives a weekend in the summer, do my AOW and Rescue course's.
And of course Invade Coz in June (shameful plug) :wink:

Mine is very similar FM1520, to put in at least one dive a month in 2011...except I live in Canada, so it makes it a wee bit harder :D

Dive at least once a month, hopefully 2 tanks, that would make me happy. Lose 40 pounds, that would make my wife happy.

Back
Top Bottom