New Wreck in Sabang....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
When I left on Wednesday, Mark Cox and Chuck Driver from Capt'n Gregg's were jumping up and down on it trying to get it to sink!

About halfway between Alma Jane and Sabang Wrecks but didn't want to go down... last I saw they were looking for more rocks

Did it get down, anyone dive it yet??

What were they jumping up and down on and trying to sink? A Jeepnee? One of the floating bars? :D

Seriously, that sounds cool. Do you have any details Tortuga? What kind/ size of wreck?

If they can't get it down with rocks, maybe they should try pumping water inside of it...

When I left on Wednesday, Mark Cox and Chuck Driver from Capt'n Gregg's were jumping up and down on it trying to get it to sink!

About halfway between Alma Jane and Sabang Wrecks but didn't want to go down... last I saw they were looking for more rocks

Did it get down, anyone dive it yet??

What were they jumping up and down on and trying to sink... One of the floating bars? :D

No people have been jumping up and down on the floating bars for years and they haven't sunk yet...

But seriously... there was a new scuttling planned for Wed morning but they were having trouble getting it down, apparently wood and fibreglass don't succumb to having water pumped in them go figure

I expect it's down by now courtesy of more rocks (they have plenty lying around at the new breakwater/pier site) but I'm afraid I don't know any details so hoping someone else can fill me in before I am back in 2 weeks to see for myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom