New Whites Mk3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got my Mk3 in from Dive Right in Scuba. Wow, this is a nice undergarment!

What's more, Mike from DRIS set me up with the group purchase, which meant a great price, free shipping, and a "free jacket." Free jacket? Whatever. What I didn't know was that it's an Mk3 jacket, and appears to be identical in style and thermal protection to the one-piece Mk3 suit, minus the stretch panels in the shoulders, and with removable sleeves and hood, so it can be worn as a vest. It's kind of like getting one and half undergarments! :D It would probably be total overkill to layer it over the Mk3, but I bet it will come in handy when the water gets a bit warmer.

I'll be using this on my next dive so I'll post a report then.

Thanks Mike!

I used the MK3 when I demoed the Fusion. I thought it was a great undergarment -- warm, very comfortable, and allowing a great deal of mobility. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

I agree Mike at Dive Right in Scuba is great! As for the Fusion and Mk3, I'll let you know how they worked for me next weekend!

Ignore Jep. He's having a bad week.

Very good! Ohh it was very flexible...lets see. My last day at my job was Wednesday so some of us went out to a nice 'place' where we saw flexible things. Then I was off Thur/Fri which was excellent since the weather was crap.

So, yes more flexible than a 3mm. :)

Ohh, and as long as we are in the exposure suit section, my DUI came back from the factory (its not as flexible as a 3mm) and I had a P-Valve installed. The condom supplied from DUI was too small, so either that is the norm out there (dont you live in California??) or I need to thank my father. :)

I know.. TMI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom