New wetsuit creases everywhere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3SecondDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just got a new open cell two piece wetsuit, it looks like they didn’t store it properly. There are deep creases everywhere on it. This is the second suit from the same retailer (first size was incorrect). First one also had creases everywhere. I tried wearing it for a while and leaving it flat, but doesn’t look like anything is changing. Is this normal for open cell? Don’t know wether to return it or not.

before you do anything take pics and send it to them asking fro a remedy so that they cant accuse you of any damage trying to fix it

The folks at MAKO Spearguns are knowledgeable experts regarding open-cell neoprene suits. If you have not corresponded/spoken with them yet, it would not hurt to give them a call: 540-361-1570, they may be able to advise what you could/should do.

-Z

I'd return it. If it's new, it should be perfect. For storing, hang it., For traveling, roll it. Don't fold it..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom