New Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
The UPS guy just delivered our new Suunto Vypers. We bought them from LeisurePro. I am wearing mine as I type this. Now all I have to do is figure out how to operate it. But that one is easy. I'll just wait for my wife to figure out how to operate hers and make her tell me!

Oh, in case anyone did not know this. I read on the LeisurePro warranty card that they will take old equipment in trade. All you have to do is mail it to them and wait for them to get back to you with an offer. If you don't like the offer, they will return your equipment by insured mail, free of charge.

Has anyone ever tried that?

Don't try to dive in shower :wink: tonight.
According to folks - it doesn't like HOT water :)

Very easy to operate once you do it a few times. Go to Suunto website and download the owners/operation manual. Bet you have it down in less than an hour. Nice rig. You'll enjoy it thoroughly.

you need to be at 2' to activate so the bathtube won't do......LOL

Dinercat once bubbled...

Oh, in case anyone did not know this. I read on the LeisurePro warranty card that they will take old equipment in trade. All you have to do is mail it to them and wait for them to get back to you with an offer. If you don't like the offer, they will return your equipment by insured mail, free of charge.

Has anyone ever tried that?

I live in NYC and shop at Leisure Pro often. They don't offer much on trade in. You can do much better selling on E-Bay.

ronrosa is absolutely right. LP gives you a such a low ball offer you are better off e-baying the item.

Back
Top Bottom