new venture in online diving apparel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi MNStarfish,

I was thinking pants or capris and shirts. Personally I'm not a fan of shorts but whatever sells....

I've tried to find active clothing to wear after a dive but most manufacturers stop at size Large (~12-14). I'm thinking quick dry clothing thats comfortable. Kinda like railriders for a larger woman.

While we're on the subject :wink: It would be nice to have a color selection besided black. I'm so sick of black.

Aquagal

I understand what you are talking about.

I have a pair of quick dry shorts that I live in now that I live in Florida (btw they are purple). The only quick dry shirts I have found have been men's and then the proportions are off.

Thank you for th input. :)

I was thinking of full shoes for water activities. not just sandals. well let me put it this way: I look for good full covered comfortable shoes that are full on waterproof. they are surprisingly hard to come by. most waterproof shoes are like the typical sperry sailing shoes. what I'm looking for is something that can be submerged, but also comfortable enough to walk trails all day. for example I just a pair by sperry, called "fugawi" or something like that. it dries so quickly, and fits so well (not flat bottomed) I pretty much use them everyday besides trail walking and kayaking.

Women's sized fins... I wear a size six womens, size four mens and true scuba fins are impossible to find... the smalls I have are still too big but the best that I can do... and I am sure if you could market smaller fins there would be people in need.. I know i'm not the only one out there w/ too small of feet....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom