New type of regulator designed for e-cig users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The issue I see with any of this stuff being vaped is that there is no way to tell what the bodies reaction would be while doing this at high pressure and we all know that at 3ata you are looking at three times the volume of inhailents whatever it may be. The only way to negate this is to have the unit adjust for depth and pressure. And even if your able to have the unit give off less vapor at deeper depths there is still no way of knowing how the body will handle high pressure nicotine or whatever u choose to vape. It's simply not safe..

Oh and then there is the chemical change any type of med would go through when super heated.... God only knows what kind of concoction you get when you take formotoral and boil it....

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

...due to a homeowner not wanting someone who can not spell build them a dream house on the water

"Can not spell" is funny.

...I'm missing the irony as I also do not have the best spelling and or writing skills ??

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

Nor do you have the best sense of humor. But please do not let me hinder anyone contributing anything in this most valuable thread.

did you mean dyslexia and dysgraphia?FWIW - both my daughter and I are dyslexic.....
Yes I did

---------- Post added September 10th, 2015 at 06:55 AM ----------

And any how thank you all for yalls opinion and honesty I don't plan on quiting creating stuff u knever know maybe I'll figure out how creat a diving mask with built in see throu holographic digital displays of depth and psi meater and compas and all that stuff that u have in a dive computer put in ur mask or maybe a one of a kind bcd with gyroscope technology so that it auto fills and auto defeats one side of the bcd acourding to depth so that the user won't tilt to one side or the other and would be used to help chose a sertant hovering depth that you want so thanks for all of yalls opinions

[/QUOTE]And any how thank you all for yalls opinion and honesty I don't plan on quiting creating stuff u knever know maybe I'll figure out how creat a diving mask with built in see throu holographic digital displays of depth and psi meater and compas and all that stuff that u have in a dive computer put in ur mask or maybe a one of a kind bcd with gyroscope technology so that it auto fills and auto defeats one side of the bcd acourding to depth so that the user won't tilt to one side or the other and would be used to help chose a sertant hovering depth that you want so thanks for all of yalls opinions[/QUOTE]

TO LATE allready been done US NAVY has one. Heads up display and can see underwater Terran in 0 viz just like the ones used for pilots
New Navy Dive Mask Will Be "Like Google Glass On Steroids" | Scuba Diving

Darn I should of known that I got plans of being an under watter welder for the navi

Back
Top Bottom