New type of regulator designed for e-cig users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a dangerous thing, considering the effect the nicotine has on your vascular system.

I have drawn up so designs for a hole new type of regators specially designed for e-cig users it incorporates a dule chamber system that will alow the user to open and close a value under brith the regulator opening it up to a second chamber witch houses a e-cig mini that turns on when you Inhale. With a hose connecting to the second chamber so that it stays equalized and dosent crushes the e-cig what's y'all's opinions

You're 16? How are you doing in English class?

No offense, but please quit the idiotic e-cigs and spend your time doing smart things, like chasing girls and watching sports. :wink:

The first tragedy is that a 16 year old needs an E-cigarette, the second tragedy is that anyone, regardless of age, feels they need one during a dive.

How am I doing in English decent and for one I don't use the e-cig it was a joke that was between me and one of the scuba instructors I was with and I decided to take it as a challenge to acholy make a system that will let some one to be able to use an e-cig under watter and chasing girls ha ur funny I don't have a chance with any of them and I honestly perfer guys and sports are boring to watch to me

156125.jpg

Hahaha ya let's give the kid with dysgraphia and dyslexic a hard time about spelling and Cramer and punctuations��

Hahaha ya let's give the kid with dysgraphia and dyslexic a hard time about spelling and Cramer and punctuations��

Welcome to Scubaboard lover boy! Does your instructor point thumbs up or down when it's time to go up?

And soon you will learn that people don't care.

Back
Top Bottom