New Turks & Caicos videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back Saturday night from a great week on the Turks & Caicos Explorer liveaboard.

I wanted to get something on my webpage fast to satisfy all my liveaboard companions so I banged out the video editing Sunday before having to go back to work. Over the next few weeks I'll edit out the zooming and shaky shots.

Anyway, here is the video. I split it into 2 parts to make downloading easier.

Right click and "save target as" on the below links

Part 1, www.ronrosa.com/tcp1.wmv

Part 2, www.ronrosa.com/tcp2.wmv

Very nice! Thank you so much for making that available to everyone on the boards. Tell me were the above water shots in the restaurant taken at the Caicos Cafe by any chance?

Tim Ingersoll:
Very nice! Thank you so much for making that available to everyone on the boards. Tell me were the above water shots in the restaurant taken at the Caicos Cafe by any chance?

Thanks for the kind words. The photographer's show their pictures all the time. I figured us video guys need to start catching up.

The restaurant was the Tiki Hut at the marina.

Oh, my those videos are great...thanks for sharing

Terrific videos! Makes me long to go back. Thanks!

Ron,

As usual, GREAT STUFF!!!

I was aboard the Explorer in July, what a great boat! I just finished editing my stuff from that trip, still can't hold a candle to yours though.

It looks like SB has finally started a forum for us...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343

Hope all is well sir. Any plans for November? Hitting Belize on the Pilot if you're interested.

Jeff

JRO:
Ron,

As usual, GREAT STUFF!!!

I was aboard the Explorer in July, what a great boat! I just finished editing my stuff from that trip, still can't hold a candle to yours though.

It looks like SB has finally started a forum for us...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343

Hope all is well sir. Any plans for November? Hitting Belize on the Pilot if you're interested.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I sent you a dvd of the clips you are in from the Nekton trip, as well as putting together slide shows of all of your pictures (since they were still on my hard drive from transferring them to CD for you)as well. Watch your mail--I sent it Tuesday. Should be at the verizon address any day now.

Let me know when you get it.

Steve

GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!! :dazzler1:

shroy002:
Hey Jeff,

I sent you a dvd of the clips you are in from the Nekton trip, as well as putting together slide shows of all of your pictures (since they were still on my hard drive from transferring them to CD for you)as well. Watch your mail--I sent it Tuesday. Should be at the verizon address any day now.

Steve

Hey, which NEKTON Trip did you go on. Im going to Belize in March. I d love to see any Nekto vids.thx !

shroy002:
Hey Jeff,

Steve

Back
Top Bottom