Turks and Caicos Explorer 2022. - VIDEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilDiver815

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

My name is Phil. I started scuba diving while on a trip in Thailand in 2019. My best dive buddy Victor and I started to record our dives with our GoPros just for fun. Now I made u/w videography one of my hobbies.

Last summer, I went to the Turks and Caicos Island with my friend Victor and his girlfriend. We set sails on the Turks and Caicos Explorer II for a week. It was easily one of the best weeks of my life.

I wanted to share this video I made to show you all the cool stuff we've seen.
Also if there are any pro videographers out there, I wouldn't mind some criticism and pointers on how to improve the quality of my work.

p.s. note that the footage has been taken with a GoPro Hero 7 and some clips have even been taken with a cellphone. No professional gear here. The drone shots have been taken with a DJI Mini 2.

Enjoy and don't hesitate to leave a comment:

Amazing shots, some of the best Turks and Caicos videos I have seen and im glad you posted it here because it didnt come up when I searched on Youtube

Did you use a tray with lights or filter by any chance?

Impressive images, good videos!

Recently, Explorer Ventures ran a (very brief) 50% off sale on selected boats and trips.

One of these happened to be on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II over the week that I will hit the 10th anniversary of my retirement. I am looking forward to celebrating my anniversary diving in the TCI! This will be my second time on this boat.

Back
Top Bottom