New trip report of Lake Travis from a newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great report! Chris and Melissa are excellent divers, you were in very good hands. I remember my first dives in LT as well as the first introduction to James...I'm sure he's the same one, just 12 years older!!

Congratulations...and welcome to the dive addicted!

Thanks, yea James is a bit cheeky, but thats just my personal opinion. :D

Lisamarie, that was a great report. I'm looking forward to diving with you at Balmorhea. You will actually be able to see the bottom there, and the sides, and the surface!

PS: I'm at work and read every word!

LisaMarie that was a great read. You captured the feeling I see in every class I work with. Welcome to the board and to diving.

Thanks everyone, it was more fun to experience then to write but it portrays a bit of how I percieved it and the feelings.

Great report Lisa. It took me back to my first few experiences as a new diver. The cool thing is that the enjoyment continues. Thanks for letting us be the ones to introduce you to your new addiction.

My pleasure entirely.

As far as the great stride, yes Ive been reading about about that and no doubt we will cross paths sooner then later. Although until I pay all my gear off I am taking it slow, im not a fan of renting gear as I just feel more comfortable being the person to maintain so right now Im set up for allowing myselfs 2 to 3 dives a month. I really can wait for it to warm up, i love the fact that wetsuits work really well but Id prefer to only need to wear something for protection verus from cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom