New Toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's pretty cool, even if it is with Spot. :tongue:

Oh right, I forgot. Remember that it came with the kayak. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll renew my subscription.

Holy cow, how far out did y'all go? Pretty deep, huh?

Holy cow, how far out did y'all go? Pretty deep, huh?

Not really, second reef. We were in about 30' of water most of the time and as shallow as 20 IIRC.

Oh right, I forgot. Remember that it came with the kayak. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll renew my subscription.

Damn marketers always trying to one up the competition...:shocked2: LOL
Awwhhh well, your toy, you do what you want.. :wink:

Debby, we dropped in at 40 ft., but didn't stay there long.. as Dan said, most of the dive was in the 30-35 ft range.

That's not the second reef, but y'all sure were out there! Isn't yak diving awesome! Hey Dan, want to join us tomorrow morning 11 a.m., S.E. 8th St., Pompano?

Debby.. I thought that meet up was at 8 AM???

I'm gonna have to get a Spot with my Kayak ... If you synch your dive watch with the spot, see something neat underwater ... lobster? ... take a book mark on your watch then looking at the spot time mark you could figure out where that undiscovered lobster ghetto is and go back and get lobster after lobster after lobster :>) Jenny that's how you could fill your yak up!

Spot!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All the parts are finally in my possession for the car rack! Whoo hoo!!! I got most of the parts from Kayak Jeff, but had to special order the Aero Foot Kit adapter that fits my car. The first one I ordered, was wrong (my fault! :doh:) and had to be sent back. The new one is finally here and I am ready to assemble the kit. Looks like a weekend project.. or at least time set aside to put it together. The one thing Jeff reminded me was to read the directions very carefully. LOL!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom