New too - /5/19/07 Tampa Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Great Miss D :D ... this will be a fun way to get new divers in the gulf ... and you have the best camera :wink: What time do you expect to arrive?
Kim P

He arrives at 10:30 so prolly around 11:30. We will go straight there from the airport.

See everyone in the morning :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
See everyone in the morning :wink:
Kim P
2.gif

It's morning. Time to go diving!

I have just searched my whole mailbox looking for those directions.... someone forgot they were posted here. See all of you soon, this is going to be a heck of a get-together.

What a fun day … it was great meeting everyone today. Anna Maria Island is beautiful and Spanish rocks is a fun beach dive you can see corals and rock formations lots of little guys in the cracks, the vis could have been better but I had a ball. Stone crabs are everywhere (well under the grass) and my group found several seahorses. I found a crab trap ha ha Next time sugar barge.
Scubaboard rocks :wink:

Divergirl4u:
What a fun day … it was great meeting everyone today. Anna Maria Island is beautiful and Spanish rocks is a fun beach dive you can see corals and rock formations lots of little guys in the cracks, the vis could have been better but I had a ball. Stone crabs are everywhere (well under the grass) and my group found several seahorses. I found a crab trap ha ha Next time sugar barge.
Scubaboard rocks :wink:

Glad you had a good time. Hope everyone else did as well. It was good to see everyone and meet all the newbies. Looking forward to the next one.:D :D

Yea It was a good time meeting everyone. I can't wait till next time. I sholdn't have the tecnical difficulties next time. I stopped by the shop I bought my stuff from, and as usual it didn't have the problem there. They did some preventative maintanence just to please me. So bring on the next ones. I uploaded the couple of pictures I got to take if you all want to see them.
Shawn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom