New too - /5/19/07 Tampa Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sakik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Newly certified and eager to dive and meet local divers. Available during the week in the mornings/early afternoon. Most weekends are free.

Shawn

welcome to the board, and congrats on your certification. You'll hear about tons of dives and meet alot of divers in the area on here. Just post up any planned dives you are setting up or just respond to others when they post them.

Gregg

Sakik:
Newly certified and eager to dive and meet local divers. Available during the week in the mornings/early afternoon. Most weekends are free.

Shawn
Welcome to the boards... and I hope you find a day job soon :rofl3:

Congrats on getting certified. I too just got certified a few weeks ago and am very anxious to get back in the water. Let me know if you want to maybe meet up and dive somewhere. cheers.

P.S.: Who is up for a "Dive Buddy get together" this Saturday night? Just so we get to now everybody before diving. Maybe McDinton's, Mangroves, Whiskey or somewhere at International Mall? Let me know.

Welcome to the board. I would love to do a get together but this weekend is mothers day so that is not a possibility.Maybe in the next week or two we can set up a Sat. shore dive or something like that. It's cheap and easy for the newbies. Pretty good dives as well. Just an idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom