New too - /5/19/07 Tampa Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok so we have Divergirl4u,Tammy, MichelleA, Sakik, tampausmc,possibly schudini and myself. I also think I will have company with me. COTampa and maybe one other. Still not sure about the wife. DAMN that's a lot of people. COOL!!!!!!

Divergirl4u:
Kewl :14: Sounds like a fun group .... I will make sure to check my calander next time we plan :wink:

Or... Come out and join us one evening! Our little group does a lot of public events. A few weeks ago we did a Solar viewing down in Hardee - about 900 turned out! Do you have a scout that needs a badge? Drop us a line - we do that too...

git-r-dun diver:
Ok so we have Divergirl4u,Tammy, MichelleA, Sakik, tampausmc,possibly schudini and myself. I also think I will have company with me. COTampa and maybe one other. Still not sure about the wife. DAMN that's a lot of people. COOL!!!!!!

I'm at 95% for attending. I got to get my tank filled today.

I would also be interested in carpooling.

AstroDad:
Or... Come out and join us one evening! Our little group does a lot of public events. A few weeks ago we did a Solar viewing down in Hardee - about 900 turned out! Do you have a scout that needs a badge? Drop us a line - we do that too...
Wow very cool ... let me know when and where the next event be :wink:

MichelleA:
Sakik, you know the area well? Uuh...because I sure don't. Where and when do you want to meet up that morning? Thanks for the offer. I'll give you some gas money.

I sent you a PM.

looks like we have a group :) this will be fun :wink:

I was looking forward to this but Johnny doesn't come in until 10:30 that day, so we are out on the big dive gathering :sad:

We do have divers bringing the Famlies (non-divers) bring your group as well and we can enjoy the beaches on the island .... I think .... it is on a beach right get r dun ? lol :wink:
If you have a underwater camera? Please bring it along :)
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
We do have divers bringing the Famlies (non-divers) bring your group as well and we can enjoy the beaches on the island .... I think .... it is on a beach right get r dun ? lol :wink:
If you have a underwater camera? Please bring it along :)
Kim P

Yep it's on the beach. A pretty nice beach.

schudini:
I'm at 95% for attending. I got to get my tank filled today.

I would also be interested in carpooling.
Hi Josh .... There is a carpool coming from Tampa. Send sakik a PM:wink:
If not let me know.
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom