New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heavy D

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the board and wanted to say hi, I'm in San Antonio and would love to find some dive buddies. I've only been in San Antonio for 9 months now and haven't met too many people outside of work. I was certified PADI 12 years ago and was away from diving for a while but am currently being recertified NAUI. The bug bit me again and it would be great to have people to dive with. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Checkout the TSDT roster. Quite a few of the folks listed in Austin actually live in or around San Antonio.

Keep visiting here to keep up with where everyone is meeting. Jump in and join the discussions and you just might hook up with some new dive buddies!

Welcome......there are several of us here in SA.

welcome to the board. You are in a great local. There are some exceptional divers over in your area. There are several good lakes around there as well. good luck and dive safe

down in Nederland (south of Beaumont), OW cert'd two weeks ago, prepping for Nitrox. Looking forward to hooking up for some Texas dives!

Hey, I've been in San Antonio for a while, but am new to diving. I got certified (PADI-Oceans Window) at the end of last year and only had two dives (that shouldn't even count as dives!) since then.

If your interested in diving, please let me know--this goes for everyone else too! I'm looking at going places nearby to a few hours drive from here...

--Matt

Welcome to the...nik nik nik, Swamp!

You shouldn't have a bit of problem finding dive buds; I'm jealous of the Comal dive last weekend, I WANNA GO! :D

Matt, looks like you are in good company. Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom