New to the Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
Just be careful, being a female on scubaboard is a lot like being the only sardine in a school of baracudas.
Billy the next CIA informant

Hey wait, I thought I was the Barracuda and you were my Sardines:D

Kim

divekim:
Hey wait, I thought I was the Barracuda and you were my Sardines:D

Kim

Hey Kim, at least let us maintain the illusion that we are the hunters not the prey...

Oh yeah, HI Annette!! Welcome to So Cal. Happy diving, Wednesday night at Vet's park sounds like it fits right into your after work night dives and the crowd that usually shows up are pretty nice people. C'ya then if you're there.

J:D sh

Blow Bubbles,
Annette[/QUOTE]

Who's Bubbles?? :11:

Glycerin:
The suprise is that YOU didn't run :wink:

A wise guy eh? Why I aughta...

Hey Mark! She thought we was intelligent! Fooled her eh?

All kidding aside (yeah, right...with this crowd?), Annette is a great addition to the SoCal dive community as distilled within this looney bin we call Scubaboard! Hopefully, she had her first "local" dive today at Vets with Mark and others.

Hey Robert,

I didn't get to do my dive...seems the dive shop I had my tank tumbles at in Sept 06, didn't do it...they didn't put a sticker on it...so Sports Chal did a visual and it had some surface rust, not that bad he said I could dive with it...but I don't like taking chances...So in about a week or two my tank will be back...heck no I will not rent an alumin...one!!!

And uh, Dave ya...blow bubbles...meaning go diving...but ya, even this blonde can get that joke...ha ha ha funny...someone maybe lonely...hmmm!!! Just playing...

Thankyou for the warm welcomes, I think I will do that wednesday night dive...some timein the future....

Cheers Annette

i have 2 HP-80's and a HP-100... let me know when you wanna dive and you can borrow one!

Thanks Bite Me, that is sweet of you. Mine should be done in 1-2 weeks they told me. I could of dove it on Sunday but I am one of those that safety is first...including long term problems!!! What I need to do is just buy another one, but I want a new reg first. Don't know what I am going to do when I take dive trips, can't really fly with a tank!!! LOL I may need to suck it up then, literally...

Cheers Annette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom