New to the Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B exponential I may just join you. I like to poke your poofy DrySuit. Annette, anywhere you go you are going to be the belle of the ball, you are new blood!

Welcome to hardcore, cold, deep SoCal diving!

Also your friend, lets see what we can do about getting him certified, without getting fleeced.
Send me a PM and I will make introductions.

And uh, (what everybody is thinking, but nobody is saying) Where are the pics? You need to populate your profile with pics!

Tevis

Welcome! BTW the 3mm suit is great in Florida... it's been around 57 here so the drysuit will do just fine! I'll dive with you whenever you'd like to go diving. There are a LOT of spots to beach dive... When do you want to go?

Tevis the king of poofy dry suits. :rofl3:

John

I swear I will get some pics up here soon. I do have some under water ones but bad Viz in Puget sound, somewhere. My pc crashed before I moved and my new one doesn't have pics on it yet. But I am thinking this weekend I will.

Seriously I am not that scary, just average.... I just met oranelion03 and scvdiver last night...they didn't run!!! LMAO

Thank you all to the warm welcome and I really look forward to learning the area and dive spots...starting this Sunday!!!

Blow Bubbles,
Annette

underwatergirl1979:
Seriously I am not that scary, just average.... I just met oranelion03 and scvdiver last night...they didn't run!!! LMAO

The suprise is that YOU didn't run :wink:

LMAO, no those are great guys...I had a great time discussing diving with them...felt bad I had to cut out early!!! But it was fun, very intelligent men!!!

Blow Bubbles Annette

underwatergirl1979:
very intelligent men!!!

Blow Bubbles Annette

Are we talking about the same guys here? J/K Just be careful, being a female on scubaboard is a lot like being the only sardine in a school of baracudas. It's easy to get overwhelmed from the attention (I'm guessing)

Billy the next CIA informant

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom