New to SB in New Hampshire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlkco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,
This is to introduce my self to SB
I was PADI certified along with my wife and daughter in NH.
We were certified Advanced underwater and Nitrox in Bonaire.
I'm sure I'll be posting frequently.

Welcome aboard....now will you guys take advanage of the NE winter diving or just stick to skiing this upcoming cold season?? Been to NH several times...great state.

Thank you,
Yes! I'd like to try dry suit, ice diving in one of our frozen lakes this winter.
It is supposed to be beautiful and great visability.
I'm originally from So. Cal. and in always feels like I'm on vacation living in NH.
Texas is a great state my bro-in-law lives in Austin.

mlkco:
Thank you,
Yes! I'd like to try dry suit, ice diving in one of our frozen lakes this winter.
It is supposed to be beautiful and great visability.
I'm originally from So. Cal. and in always feels like I'm on vacation living in NH.
Texas is a great state my bro-in-law lives in Austin.

Enjoy that NE natural setting....dang--closest I will get is a Christmas card or puzzle,,,need to sneak back up there one day for some R&R!!

If you want to shoot over to southern Maine some time give me a shout. We get out often.

Pete

:D
Welcome to SB! That's 2 ppl from NH in one day WOOOHOOO! Gratz on your Certs M8! Maybe we can get wet sometime. Spectrum and his crew are really great ppl. I highly appreciate them letting me tag along. You'll definately learn alot and see cool places!

Welcome to SB, If you have any questions about diving this is the place to be.
Happy diving:D

Welcome to the board. Enjoy!

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom