New To San Antonio/Looking for Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My wife and I will be moving to SA in Jun 06. We are both rescue divers with around 200 dives...we are looking for other couples and single friends who like to camp and scuba dive...we usually travel to mexico/carrib once a year, but also understand there is some diving locally around sa....

anyone out there who likes to camp/bike/dive....carpe diem

Welcome to the Swamp...and Scuba Board!

You won't have any problem finding dive buddies from the Austin Clan, just seize the day.

Welcome aboard!

Around SA...Lake Travis is popular.

Buy the way...where are you moving from?

Welcome to scubaboard. You will find plenty of swampers to dive with. There is a group of us at Lake Travis this weekend as a matter of fact.

Willie

Got here just in time for Summer. I lived in San Antonio until the age of 7. As I recall it can get a bit warm for sensible people. That was 25 years ago. I'm sure it hasn't gotten any better. Welcome to Texas and don't leave scuba tanks, cans of coke or small dogs in the trunk - cats are fine though.

Hi, I'm out of Duggan Diving in San Antonio, Tx. It's one of the better shops in SA. We've got a group of people from the various SA dive shops that meet up for local swamp diving and disscussion. Plus we can help point you in the right direction for any of the local S.A. happenings.

We also have some experienced hikers and camp, my family included, in the group. Come check us out at http://www.sanantonioscubadivers.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

pbsbdivers:
My wife and I will be moving to SA in Jun 06. We are both rescue divers with around 200 dives...we are looking for other couples and single friends who like to camp and scuba dive...we usually travel to mexico/carrib once a year, but also understand there is some diving locally around sa....

anyone out there who likes to camp/bike/dive....carpe diem

hsnowden:
Hi, I'm out of Duggan Diving in San Antonio, Tx. It's one of the better shops in SA. We've got a group of people from the various SA dive shops that meet up for local swamp diving and disscussion. Plus we can help point you in the right direction for any of the local S.A. happenings.

We also have some experienced hikers and camp, my family included, in the group. Come check us out at http://www.sanantonioscubadivers.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

We also have a Yahoo! group called SAScubaDivers where it seems like someone is always planning a dive for the next weekend.

When you move here, I hope the both of you can join us for one of our meetings or go diving together.

Lea Ann

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom