New to Narragansett, Rhode Island and looking for a boat, shop, or dive club to join

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cardis01

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all! I am new to the area and am looking to hook up with a boat, shop, or dive club. I am from New Jersey and am a PADI Divemaster. Of course that means I've been through open water, advanced, and rescue with CPR/EFR. I also have my ice, aquarium, wreck, nitrox, tec/rec gas blender, dry suit, master scuba diver, digital photography, and full face certs. I've been diving for just over 14 months now and have 80 logged dives. I have no clue about diving in this area and would love some direction and some new dive buddies. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Ocean State! Giant Strides Dive shop Warwick ( Giant Stride Dive Shop · 1935 Warwick Avenue · Warwick, Rhode Island · 02889 ) is a full service shop that runs charters, as well as a Yahoo based dive club for contacts and such. Red the owner is a avid diver and good people. I've been diving 43 years and have > 2000 dives but very few certs. If you'd like to do some shore diving PM me

AfterDark's suggestion is a good one. Giant Stride Dive Shop runs a great operation, very well stocked shop. Red is very knowledgeable guy.

For charters, also check out Canned Air Charters (Canned Air Dive Charters Scuba Dive New England) Captain Wayne is great. I've also done some diving with Argonaut through Giant Stride Dive Shop.

Whatever you do, don't forget about your dive buddies down south! :blinking:

Hi there,
Old Colony Amphibians is a longstanding local dive club in the RI/MA border area. Come on down to a meeting sometime and check us out...we have a lot of characters and a lot of fun.

Home | OCA Dive Club

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom