New to it and Loving it!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

popcorn

Registered
Reaction score
Just this past weekend my wife and I and our friend Dave all got our Open Water Diver Certification. Woo-hooo!!! The water was a bit cool at 66 degrees here in Northern IL but we got our 4 required dives completed and we still had time and air for a fifth dive. Dive five was a wreck dive to s submerged school bus in 30 feet of water.

We are excited to continue our education and want to get going on the PADI Adventure diver series and then our Open Water Advanced. We are looking forward to sharing stories and information. Until then,

Get Wet!!!

HI Scott,
Welcome and congrats from your neighbor in Chicago.
I know many people that did their certification at Pearl Lake.
We use Haige Quarry here.
Any plans for a warm water dive?
:sunny:

Question.Are you the type of popcorn that goes soggy underwater?HAHAHAHA.Great to have you in the fraternite'.
I'm sure that you and your wife will get a great deal from this bag of nuts....
I love popcorn myself.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Gasman

Hello Scott, welcome to the family here at Scubasource! Has your wife and Dave stopped by the boards yet?

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Greg,
Are you a "With or Without" person? That's butter, I'm asking about.
:sunny:

And the salt.That's mandatory.As a person who has eaten much popcorn and is feared by many a corn field around the world,I can say without the need for modesty that one does NOT put icing sugar on popcorn.I can cook a pot full without one single corn sticking to the bottom.Now that's talent! Not too salty (unless there's a beer handy) and the salt must be well mixed.Some add butter after...that's ok but you can't add too much or the popcorn goes mushy.
That's todays lesson from the Gasmans kitchen to yours.
Cheers Ears

Haha, good one Natasha! I didn't get that until the President/Founder of the Global Aquanuts Society said something!

Thanks Mario. LOL. And hey are you going to join us in BVI? Lot's of cute chickies going ..you stud muffin you.
And as for the Gasman, Gasman sweetie, haven't you ever tried microwave popcorn?
It's the perfect blend of herbs and spices, in one neat little bag. So easy and no mess.
Back to you, from Natasha's kitchen, to yours.
And hey where is "Popcorn" during all this? :sunny:

Gasman, are you one of Iguana Don's neighbors by anychance? Any stories about stock-tank diving you'd like to share?

Natasha, surely I wouldn't know what you're talking about! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom