New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amberjoy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, My friend is an expert diver. I want to be able to talk to him about diving. Can you please recommend where to start from, like a site that has interesting and simple topics for me to read and talk about?

Hi, you are exactly in the place you're looking for. It will be hard to beat ScubaBoard in abundance of interesting topics, both simple and very sophisticated.:)

You might also check out About.com for their scuba diving section. My friend Natalie Gibb writes the columns, and she does an extremely good job of presenting topics in an entertaining and informative way.

Thanks!!

---------- Post added March 12th, 2013 at 05:00 PM ----------

Thank you for your reply. TBH I am still a bit confused and trying to figure out what goes where in this site. :)

---------- Post added March 12th, 2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Cheers!! I know this may sound dumb, but I don't mind. How can I change the profile pic? :)

How can I change the profile pic? :)

When you're logged in to the site, go to the very top right of the page and click on User CP. Now go down the left side and under My Settings click on Edit Profile Picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom