New to diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gosborn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I go to the lake Monday and Tuesday for my OW. I live in Joplin, so I might have to tag along on a few dives in the area. Take it easy guys

Why don't you come to Oronogo this weekend and meet some of the locals. I am sure you can find some very good people that will help you get some experience diving. I will be there all weekend, so I am available to talk to. If you want, PM me for contact info. I will check here before I leave in the morning.

DW

Well I work Wed.-Sunday every week... and usually dont get off till 4 am.... So far these are my dive plans, of course Beaver Lake Monday and Tuesday, August 1-3 I'll be at Stockton with family, my uncle has hundreds of dives so I'll dive with him there. Them September 6-7 I'm gonna got to Mermet Springs with the people at the dive shop I go to. And finally in October I'm going on a cruise from Miami to Key west to Cozumel.....

PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom