New to diving, looking for buddy at Pelham Bluewater, or Emerald Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy:
GREAT NEWBIE DIVER BOYFRIEND STORY - thank goodness he has a good sense of humor...

So we get into the water at Pelham, everything seems to be going well so I start scooting around the platform waiting for him to clear his ears, etc. Then I feel a tug at my fin, it is NBD (newbie diver boyfriend) trying to get my attention. He gives me the signal that something is wrong, he needs to surface. So we surface, and as I look at him, I see all of this foam coming out of the bottom of his mask. He has put so much anti-fog into his mask that it has bubbled up so he cannot see. It took me a few moments to gain my composure.

Other than that one entertaining instance, we had a great dive, and his buoyancy is exceptional.

Great story. You planning on bringing him to SEAS next week!

philmottrek99and02:
Clay,
Sundays are not good for me to get out of town for a dive. You really need to get a Saturday off there buddy.
Aloha!
I know. Sundays are best right now. Got things to do this Saturday. Schedule might clear up in a few weeks though.

Clay! Alas i will miss you again. I will out of town this weekend, but I'll let Brian know. He's just dying to freeze his tail off in the quarry again! He was giving me a hard time that we only got in 4 dives in Panama City Beach over the weekend.

Tell him to come on. I pm'd you my cell. I can go Saturday or Sunday. Whatever works for him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom