New to diving, looking for buddy at Pelham Bluewater, or Emerald Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to try to go Friday and send you a pm tonight. Until I found out today one of my co-workers is off Friday.

I am a fairly new diver in Mississippi. Plan to be at Pelham on Aug. 25 or 26. Let me know if interested. I may take the AOW course at ABWA starting Sept.28.

Wildmanzero:
I am a fairly new diver in Mississippi. Plan to be at Pelham on Aug. 25 or 26. Let me know if interested. I may take the AOW course at ABWA starting Sept.28.

I'm takeing that course too on the 28th. When i was in there today they had 4 more people get added, so they only have 3 spots left unless they let more people in. Just a heads up if you do want to take the class.

Wildmanzero:
I can do August 25th after 11am and anytime on the 26th.

bcrab63:
I can do August 25th after 11am and anytime on the 26th.
If my marina's boat launch at smith lake gets any shallower after this weekend I may be out there the 25-26...

I am a new diver also and have been looking for someone to go with. I want to try to go to ABWA on Saturday. Will anyone be going then?
LREJR

i was planning a trip to Panama City Sept the 14-17th and dive on sat or sun. Anyone wanting to go is more than welcome. I live in the ham too

RV:
If my marina's boat launch at smith lake gets any shallower after this weekend I may be out there the 25-26...
I am a definite for the 25th, and I am supposed to meet up with some people from DiveBuddy.com. I know I can't get to Blue Water until around 11am on Saturday. If anybody is interested, let me know and we can figure out where/when to meet.

Maybe it would be a good idea to start a thread on this separate from this one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom