New to diving, looking for buddy at Pelham Bluewater, or Emerald Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this weekend and next are probably the last weekends I'll be able to get the boat put in by the marina before I have to start trailering it to launch it myself.. so I'm probably out for the next few weekends.. I'm up for mid/late week dives though

I will be happy to dive at ABWA with you during the week if my schedule permits. I use this site to teach some classes and check out new gear. i was ther Sunday and the water was 86 degrees (down to 30 feet) Let me know when you might want to go.

LREJR and I are going to meet out at Blue Water tomorrow morning (Sat the 25th) sometime in the morning.

Anyone is welcome to join us.

Diving pelham saturday and sunday with semi-newbie diving boyfriend. you're welcome to join :)

darcy:
Diving pelham saturday and sunday with semi-newbie diving boyfriend. you're welcome to join :)

Can we make fun of him anyway even if we don't show up?

Who do you want to make fun of? Brian? I don't think thats a good idea. He might hurt someone, If he does not his girlfriend might.:rofl3: Really,Really scared!!

GREAT NEWBIE DIVER BOYFRIEND STORY - thank goodness he has a good sense of humor...

So we get into the water at Pelham, everything seems to be going well so I start scooting around the platform waiting for him to clear his ears, etc. Then I feel a tug at my fin, it is NBD (newbie diver boyfriend) trying to get my attention. He gives me the signal that something is wrong, he needs to surface. So we surface, and as I look at him, I see all of this foam coming out of the bottom of his mask. He has put so much anti-fog into his mask that it has bubbled up so he cannot see. It took me a few moments to gain my composure.

Other than that one entertaining instance, we had a great dive, and his buoyancy is exceptional.

Now that's funny. He does seem like a good guy. He definatly has a sense of humor.

Hitting ABWA this Sunday. You guys should join in. It would be good to see you two again.

Clay,
Sundays are not good for me to get out of town for a dive. You really need to get a Saturday off there buddy.
Aloha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom