Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Heeeeeeeeeeeey scubaboard people!

My name is Sean and I'm completely new to diving. I heard that Key Largo, FL is the Dive Capital of the world and a great place to get your flippers wet (yeah a bad pun I know). I would love it if someone could direct me to people, dive shops, or communities down there.

I would love to spend a couple months down there to check off on a few certifications and get some quality dive time in. I'd love to check out some of the shipwrecks down there once I get the right certifications.

Anybody know if any situations where I could find a part time job down there while I work on the diving certifications? Anything is fine but I do have handyman/construction experience and a good set of tools.

Any help would be most appreciative. I can't wait to dive in!!!!!!

Check with Rainbow Reef. They are the biggest in the area and bigger than most other shops in the US. I think they are #1 or #2 annually in most PADI certifications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom