New to diving and Very excited about it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IvoryDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello. I have many questions to ask even though this site is pretty good at finding answers when you do a thorough search.

Dive happy!

IvoryDiver:
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello. I have many questions to ask even though this site is pretty good at finding answers when you do a thorough search.

Dive happy!

Hello, and welcome! You aren't just buttering us up with all that "throrough search" malarky are you. New members are supposed to ask repetitive questions so some old farts can tell them "This has all been covered before, do a search!" :eyebrow:

Just kidding. Enjoy your time here. It becomes addicting....

Ivory Soap ? :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

You've just been officially welcomed by the finest Scubaboard has to offer.

RUN!!

:eek:uttahere

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes....I am lazy (like any other person that calls him(her)self a diver)...I do searches to have my questions answered but I guess after a reading for a while and going into tangeants I never really get the answers I am looking...although I get a whole lot of other very useful info...

No..not as in Ivory soap.... I starting to feel like i'm in highschool...lol

Thanks again!

IvoryD:)
Dive Happy!

paulwall:
...You aren't just buttering us up with all that "throrough search" malarky are you. New members are supposed to ask repetitive questions so some old farts can tell them "This has all been covered before, do a search!"

Well, as one of the resident old farts on this board (one, I might add, who has dived circles around a number of twenty somethings), I'll enter into this discussion and say...

Welcome to ScubaBoard, IvoryDiver! Enjoy our comraderie and craziness.

Dr. Bill

Welcome to SB.com! You might put your location in your Profile for future discussions, buddy searches. We may even have a local dive club forum for you.

don :bandit_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom