New to Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happyrox

Reaction score
Hi all!
I live in SE Florida (just north of West Palm) and am always looking for other woman to dive and/or travel with. I am an u/w photo nut and go to diving as often as I can. I thought I would check in and visit with some other ladies.

Was that music to my ears?

Photo nut? Got some pictures you would like to share with us here? We would be happy to set you up with your own gallery!

=-)

Thanks for the invite! I am in the process of scanning in pics and getting them on cd. Leaving for Belize in a couple of weeks and am trying to get them on before then. Will share with all as soon as I have completed this "project"

Dear Happy,
I belong to a scuba newsletter that is just excellent. It was started by Florida divers and has grown to cover the planet.:goofy:
Go to this hyper link and sign up. They are always having dives with parties afterwards. Including a toga party.:sheik::bonk:
I met a bunch of them when I went down there in April.
A great bunch of divers and all ages. Have fun! Divng has opened up a whole new world for me, on top and under the water. I hope it does for you too.:bounce:
http://www.edivers.org

Natasha
Thanks for the tip on the newsletter and club--I signed up immediately. Let me know what trips you plan --I get the privledge to travel a lot. There are some wonderful, reasonable live a boards in the caribbean and central america. Diving has been a wonderful experience for me and has taken to some great places on this planet and I have met some extraordiary people along the way.

Happyrox,
I would be happy to put you on my dive email trip list.
I'll be setting up more group trips when I go to DEMA in January. The next trip we have is to Bonaire March 2001.
We now have 20 divers going on that trip, with room for 2 more.
Email me directly with your address if you want to be on the list. Glad I could help with the Florida newsletter. I know you'll meet great people down there. Natasha708@aol.com
Happy Holidays
Dive the Planet!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom