New to board and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ranz

Reaction score
Hello all!
I just finished my OW this last weekend , and my fiancee (she got her certification three years ago) and I live in Dallas. This weekend we plan to go to Athens or Clearsprings to get wet. We bought our equipment and are ready to play!
Any suggestions for us to visit within a couple hours drive?
Thanks!
Ranz

hope you enjoy diving and have alot of fun, sorry can't help you with diving in Texas. But if you check I think there is a group from Texas who has some good info for diving in state.

Rich :mean:

There's quite a large group of our divers in your area. I'm sure they'll pipe in and tell you all about the diving up there.

Welcome to diving! :thumb:

Welcome Ranz.

I'm new to the boards as well but have found everyone to be friendly and willing
to help or at least offer their opionion.

SeaHunt

Thanks all ;p
I got most of my information on what gear to buy and where to find more information on items I wanted to research. Seems to have many people with many years of experence to help us out -=)
Ranz

Back
Top Bottom