New Swamper!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We got a new Swamp Diver!! CLOCKRADIO went diving with Cudabait on Tuesday at Twin Lakes. He now are one!.

Regards,

Awsome!!

Cudabait:
We got a new Swamp Diver!! CLOCKRADIO went diving with Cudabait on Tuesday at Twin Lakes. He now are one!.

Regards,
thanks for that Cudabait. maybe we'll hook up sometime next week. geo

Texass:
Don't worry, we won't tell your mom on you.

Who are you kiddin? Of COURSE we're gonna tell.... :eyebrow:

Welcome to the Swamp, Clockradio! I'm still a new Swamper myself, one year now. It's a scary group (especially Thomas- he tattles,) but highly addictive. See ya soon!

Foo

You realize that every newbie has to bring the hotdogs next trip out to cook at swampsters point ......don`t ya!!!I`ll be out Sunday around 11 am if anyone wants to putt around the lake a bit....I have the urge to scope out the small lake a bit.Just look for the bald guy in the orange STAFF tee shirt.

Several others are oing to be out sunday also, Lukie, Me (Txwingnut) and maybe Texass. Aparently Luke wants to get initiated into something that involved a greased pig wearing a speedo.

Dont know where we are going to be yet, will PM with info if you are going to be there.

Later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom